Providing an environment where individuals can develop their lives and careers is at the heart of what we do, and this is as true for our staff as our students. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining capable staff who are passionate, creative, future-focused and dedicated to meeting the needs of our learners and partners. We foster the leadership and communication skills that can make great ideas happen.
We welcome and include everyone regardless of gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, religious or ethical beliefs or political opinions.
Tutor - Mental Health and Addiction Support Level 4
We are looking for a person to teach our Mental Health and Addiction L4 programme at the Manukau campus.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning lessons, teaching content, assessing, and offering academic support;
- Facilitating practicum placement requirements;
- Entering student programme information into the Student Management System.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
- Able to effectively communicate with a diverse range of people;
- Counselling and wellness promotion experience preferred.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Social Services or equivalent;
- At least three years’ experience working in the Mental Health industry in New Zealand;
- Preferred Certificate in Adult Education Level 5 or higher or extensive experience in adult education;
Please apply HERE through SEEK where you can find further information about the position.