Learn crucial office skills including Microsoft applications, information processing and using office technology. Graduates can apply for office work or progress to the NZ Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3.
This is a FREE programme.
A travel subsidy is available for Youth Guarantee students.
Student loans and allowances are available for 18 year olds and above who meet the StudyLink criteria.
Find out if you are eligible by calling StudyLink on Freephone 0800 88 99 00 or visit www.studylink.govt.nz.
Keen to work in business administration or customer service?
Learn a variety of hands-on office skills ranging from Microsoft Office applications and information processing to the use of office technology. You will develop communication, literacy and numeracy skills along with learning about the workplace and employee rights.
Gain a qualification in 20 weeks:
- New Zealand Certificate in Foundation Skills (Level 2)
- You must be aged 16 years or over
- No school qualifications are required and priority is given to applicants who do not have qualifications
- You must be a NZ or Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be committed to study and prepared to work hard
- Each applicant will be interviewed and you may be required to complete a literacy and numeracy assessment
- You may also be assessed on your English language speaking and listening skills, if English is your second language
- Students will be selected in order of application
- You may apply to do our 20 week level 2 Business Administration programme, if you already have a level 1 qualification
Upon completion of this programme, you can progress to the National Certificate in Business Administration Level 3.
This programme prepares you for work in office administration or customer service.